Why Digital Printing?
Reactive Dye Digital Printing is the most versatile of the high end digital printing technologies, with its ability to print on both silks and plant based materials (eg cotton, linen and bamboo). In this type of printing, the print has no effect on the handle of the fabric as the dye bonds directly with the fabric fibres. This also means that reactive printing has a greater light
and rub fastness than other print technologies making it perfect for apparel and home ware.
This technology uses large format digital inkjet printers. Practically it is the same
technique used by desk top inkjet printers to print paper.
This gives digital Textile printing several advantages over traditional printing.
Some of these include:
- With digital printing technology, photographic & tonal graphics with multiple shades and colors can be printed on textiles
- Unlike Traditional printing techniques (Rotary & Screen printing) there is no limitation on the number of colors; in this printing technique, any number of colors can be printed on fabrics. There is also no limitation on repeat size as is the case with traditional printing methods
- Digital printing offers faster processing speed where design of the print can be prepared on a computer digitally
- The technology also allows the user to print as little quantity as possible. Therefore, there is no required minimum order quantity
- High Precision printing is possible, which is usually a drawback associated with other forms of printing
- The overall cost of producing a sample is cheaper in comparison to other forms of printing
Our strength is our quality and fast turnaround period for sampling as well as prod-uction and an in house designing studio with a huge library of designs to cater to the varied design requirements of our clients.
Our state of the art facility boasts of world class machinery in order to deliver impe-ccable quality. Some of the available machinery includes:
- Konical Minolta Nassenger 8 Inkjet Machine
- Konical Minolta Pro 60 Inkjet Machine
- Konica Minolta Pro 120-no. of machine
- Fabric Coating Machine(Pre Production)
- Stearn Ager, Washing machine, Hydro Extractor, Fabric Inspecting Machine (Post Production)
From its inception in 2013, SMR INDIA has able to create a decent customer base for itself. To name a few: Vanita Rosa (Paris), Catherine Heneggler Gmbh (Switzerland), Altamira (Japan), Distinkt (India), Ahujasons Shawl Wale (India), Ahuja Web (India), Mahavir International (India), Kevin O’Brien Studio (USA), KetiKeta (France) are some of our regular clients.